- The Fall/Winter collection expresses the frenetic energy of Giuseppe Borsalino, who, during the late 19th century, the age of the World's Fairs and Art Nouveau style, transformed the hat from a necessity into an object of beauty
- Medium-brimmed Borsalino model (6 cm)
- Superior Quality 50-Gram brushed felt obtained from a blend of hare and rabbit fibres
- 4-centimetre color block grosgrain hatband
- Bow with engraved Golden Borsalino logo
- Unlined interior
- Made by hand in Italy, in the workshop in Alessandria.
- Comes with official Borsalino hat box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.