- Hawaiian Islands 3D embroidering across both front panels
- Tall crown Flatbill style
- Trucker hat mesh for maximum comfort in any temperature
- Real natural cork front and bill for a super lightweight feel. Wets and dries easily
- Classic Snapback to accommodate most sizes
- Snapback strap is easy to adjust. Easily fits from small to a larger XL. Will work for most adults and kids that are 8 years+. If you have a larger 2XL or 3XL head size, this hat will not be the best option as it may sit high and or be tight
Great Gift Idea for: Works for all age groups. When you don’t want words on your hat, this is the way to go. Minimal is good.
The Hawaiian Islands: The Hawaiian Islands were first settled by the Polynesians around 400 CE (or 400 AD). There are EIGHT islands people generally associate with Hawaii although the state officially recognizes 137 islands. The MAIN EIGHT Islands are: Hawaiʻi (or Big Island,) Maui, Kahoʻolawe (uninhabited and used by the U.S. Military for bombing practice up to the 90’s), Lānaʻi, Molokaʻi, Oʻahu, Kauaʻi, and Niʻihau (which you can only visit with a special invitation from the local Hawaiians). So basically 6 islands you can book regular flights to and we strongly encourage you to visit each one for their unique flava and vibe! But we will say Maui Nō Ka ʻOi. The graphic of the Hawaiian Islands is iconic and recognized worldwide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.