- Hawaiian Islands embroidering across both front panels
- Sport Fabric material – lightweight, breathable and dries quickly when wet or washed
- Moisture wicking sweatband will draw sweat away from the hat and dry quickly
- Full 50+ Ultraviolet Protection Factor from the sun. Means it filters out 98.5% of the sun’s harmful rays from directly hitting your skin
- Velcro strap is easy to adjust. Easily fits from small to a larger XL. Will work for most adults and kids that are 8 years+. If you have a larger 2XL or 3XL head size, this hat will not be the best option as it may sit high and or be tight
Great Gift Idea for: Works for all age groups. When you don’t want words on your hat, this is the way to go. Minimal is good.
The Hawaiian Islands: The Hawaiian Islands were first settled by the Polynesians around 400 CE (or 400 AD). There are EIGHT islands people generally associate with Hawaii although the state officially recognizes 137 islands. The MAIN EIGHT Islands are: Hawaiʻi (or Big Island,) Maui, Kahoʻolawe (uninhabited and used by the U.S. Military for bombing practice up to the 90’s), Lānaʻi, Molokaʻi, Oʻahu, Kauaʻi, and Niʻihau (which you can only visit with a special invitation from the local Hawaiians). So basically 6 islands you can book regular flights to and we strongly encourage you to visit each one for their unique flava and vibe! But we will say Maui Nō Ka ʻOi. The graphic of the Hawaiian Islands is iconic and recognized worldwide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.